This is your opportunity to become part of an organization that has already demonstrated its value and success in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes as well as internationally….
Whether you are a facility owner/operator, locator, excavator/contractor, design professional, or other stakeholder, ensuring the safety of those who work or live in the vicinity of underground facilities and protecting our vital services is everyone’s responsibility.
The benefits of participation in the Manitoba Common Ground Alliance include:
- Being part of developing Manitoba’s damage prevention “Best Practices”
- Opportunity to resolve industry issues as a group
- A consistent approach to underground practices and related worker safety
- Ongoing contact and information exchange among underground stakeholders
- Recognition as a responsible partner in safety and damage prevention
- Opportunity to work towards the improvement and efficiency of damage prevention and one call process in Manitoba.
Company Size Annual Membership Fee:
- 25 or Less – $ 250/yr
- 26 – 100 – $500/yr
- 101 – 250 – $1,000/yr
- Greater than 250 – $2,000/yr
- Municipality – $300/yr
- Provincial – $500/yr
- Federal – $1,000/yr
- Association – $500/yr
Level Annual Sponsorship Fee
- Bronze-Value Proposition $ 2,500
- Silver-Value Proposition $ 5,000
- Gold-Value Proposition $10,000
- Platinum-Value Proposition $20,000
All fees plus GST
We thank you for your consideration to become a valuable asset to the Manitoba Common Ground Alliance. Please find attached a MCGA membership application form.